We’re passionate about helping clients succeed – when you sign on as a new client with a 60,000-plus word project, you’ll receive our webinar “Public Relations and Marketing for Authors” valued at $99 as our gift. Even if you’ve written a great book, its success depends largely on developing and positioning your platform.
Elizabeth M. Garrett, editor in chief
Author, Writing Coach, and Public Relations Trainer
Elizabeth M. Garrett is an expert in editing and public relations whose accomplishments include:
• Thirty-five years of professional experience in editing and public relations
• A Master’s degree in Communications from University of Louisiana, Lafayette
• Serving the book publishing industry since 2015 as a professional editor and publicist; in 2016 established Polish Point Editing.
• A professional accreditation in public relations
She is also:
• An editor for Southern Writers Magazine
• Editing trainer for the 2019 “Writing from a Bleeding Heart Conference” in conjunction with Bloom in the Dark.
• A teacher/coach for authors in the Southeastern United States
• A contributing author for numerous books including Bethany House publications and Guideposts
• Past Public Relations Professional of the Year by the Memphis, TN Chapter of Public Relations Society of America
• An experienced media relations professional. She has been interviewed by newspapers, magazines, and radio shows internationally; television shows regionally.
• A blogger
• Regional and national award recipient for publications edited
• Versed in working with internationally known speakers/authors
• Graduate of the Institute for Children’s Literature
Londa Hayden, assistant editor and proofreader;
Author and Freelance Writer
Londa Hayden is entrenched in the publishing industry as:
• A staff writer for Southern Writers Magazine
• Author of children’s books including Candy Moon Choo Choo published by Lighthouse Christian Publishing.
• A non-fiction author of Date, Pray, Wait and contributor to numerous anthology publications
• A Fraiser Finalist for her first full length novel, Where Two Rivers Meet, a historical fiction romance
• A Blog 2 Inspire contest winner.
• Founding president of Bartlett Christian Writers
• An editor and proofreader for almost a decade
Londa has also coached writers through:
• Monthly meetings
• Writing workshops
• Writers retreats
• Presentations at writing conferences and local libraries